The cognizance of a true Christian [microform] : or the outward markes whereby he may be the better knowne: consisting especially in these two duties: fasting and giuing of almes: verie needfull for these difficult times. Diuided into two seuerall treatises. Published by Samuel Gardiner, Batcheler of Diuinitie
- Gardiner, Samuel, 1563 or 1564-
- London : Printed by Thomas Creede, and are to be sold by Nicholas Ling, 1597.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 185 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 186-213 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The pages between 185 and 186 are numbered 182, 178.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1946. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 294:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11573.
View MARC record | catkey: 4048945