Monotessaron [microform] : The evangelicall harmonie, reducing the foure Evangelists into one continued context; and in it the entire historie of the acts and sayings, life and death of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ: duely ordered according to the distinction of times. By Henry Garthwait
- Garthwait, Henry
- Additional Titles:
- Evangelicall harmonie, reducing the foure Evangelists into one continued context
- [Cambridge?] : Printed by Thomas Buck and Roger Daniel, printers to the Vniversitie of Cambridge, MDCXXXIIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 262 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Marshall, William, active 1617-1650
- First word of title in Greek characters.
Lacks engraved title page. Some print show-through; some pages stained and torn.
Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
The first leaf is blank except for a woodcut ornament.
The last leaf bears "The table" of verses from the Gospels.
With an additional engraved title page signed: Will Marshall sculp.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1486:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11633.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049016