The true tragedie of Richard Duke of York [microform] : and the death of good King Henrie the Sixt, with the whole contention betweene the two houses Lancaster and Yorke, as it was sundrie times acted by the right honourable the earle of Pembrooke his seruants
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616
- Uniform Title:
- King Henry VI. Part 3
- Additional Titles:
- Henry VI. Part 3. and Tragedie of Richard D. of Yorke, and Henrie the sixt
- Printed at London : By P.S[hort] for Thomas Millington, and are to be sold at his shoppe vnder Saint Peters Church in Cornwal, 1595.
- Physical Description:
- 80 unnumbered pages
- A corrupt and shorter version, possibly a memorial reconstruction, of "Henry VI, part 3" by William Shakespeare, which first appeared in finished form in the First Folio.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Running title reads: The tragedie of Richard D. of Yorke, and Henrie the sixt.
Some pages tightly bound.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1151:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg 138.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21006.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049050