The sixt tragedie of the most graue and prudent author Lucius, Anneus, Seneca, entituled Troas [microform] : with diuers and sundrye addicions to the same. Newly set forth in Englishe by Jasper Heywood student in Oxonforde. Anno domini. 1559. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum
- Seneca, Lucius Annaeus, approximately 4 B.C.-65 A.D.
- Uniform Title:
- Troades. English
- Additional Titles:
- [Imprinted at London] : [In Fletestrete within Temple barre, at the signe of the hand and starre, by Richard Tottyll], ]
- Physical Description:
- 86 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Heywood, Jasper, 1535-1598
- Identified as STC 22227b on UMI microfilm.
Imprint from colophon.
Quires E and F and inner form of D partly from same setting as STC 22227--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signatures: [A]-E F³.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1155:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg 28b.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22227a.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049092