Musæ somerenses: id est, sacræ historiæ series [microform] : à mundi creatione, ad linguarum confusionem poeticè deducta; authore Georgio Stirk, sacri evangelii in somerensibus insulis ministro. Ad usum scholæ, quam illic, ante annos duos instituere cœpit illustrissima societas
- Starkey, George, 1627-1665
- Additional Titles:
- Sacræ historia series
- Londini : Excusum per E.P[urslowe], 1635.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 12 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Printer's device (McKerrow 311) on title page., Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of original in the British Library., Some print show-through; some leaves closely cropped, with partial loss of printed marginal notes., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1157:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23272.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049114