A brieff discours off the troubles begonne at Franckford in Germany Anno Domini 1554 [microform] : Abowte the booke off off [sic] common prayer and ceremonies, and continued by the Englishe men theyre/ to thende off Q. Maries raigne, in the which discours, the gentle reader shall see the very originall and beginninge off all the contention that hathe byn, and what was the cause off the same
- Whittingham, William, -1579
- [Heidelberg] : [M. Schirat], M.D.LXXIIII.
- Physical Description:
- [ii], CCXV [i.e. CVXI], [i] page
- By William Whittingham., Errata on verso of 2Dv, final leaf., Pages CVI-CIX missing in number only., Place of publication and printer's name from STC., Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1161:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25442.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049171