Two sermons [microform] : one preached at Paules Crosse December 20. By Roger Lea Master of Arts, of Iesus-Colledge in Cambridge: and preacher at S. Leonards Shorditch, in Middlesex, by London. Another preached in Paules-Church, Decemb. 26, being S. Steuens day, by Iohn Squire, Master of Arts, of the same Colledge: and preacher of the same parish
- Ley, Roger, 1593 or 1594-
- Additional Titles:
- Scepter of righteousnes
- London : Printed by W. I[ones] for Nicholas Bourne, and are to be sold at the Exchange, 1619.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 67 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Squire, John, approximately 1588-1653
- Related Titles:
- Sermon preach in Pauls church upon Saint Stevens day. 1618
- "A sermon preached in Pauls church vpon Saint Stevens day. 1618" has caption title.
Errata on recto of I2, final leaf.
Pagination and signatures continuous.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The first sermon has a separate title page, with same imprint as general title page, reading: The scepter of righteousnes, a sermon preached at Paules-Crosse. December 20. 1618. By Roger Ley, Master of Art and minister of Gods word in Shorditch.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 843:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15569.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049184