A most true relation of a very dreadfull earth-quake [microform] : with the lamentable effectes thereof, vvhich began vpon the 8. of December 1612. and yet continueth most fearefull in Munster in Germanie. Reade and tremble. Translated out of Dutch by Charles Demetrius, publike notarie in London
- Additional Titles:
- Fearefull newes, from Munster in Germany
- Printed at Rotterdame in Holland [i.e. London] : [By T. Snodham] at the signe of the White gray-hound, [1612?]
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Demetrius, Charles
- Actual place of publication and printer's name from STC; Publication date conjectered by STC.
An English translation, by Charles Demetrius, from the Dutch original.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Running title reads: Feareful newes, from Munster in Germany.
Signatures: A⁴(-A1) B-D⁴(-D4).
Title page cropped at foot.
With woodcut title vignette.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1211:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18285.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049209