The notable hystorie of two famous princes of the worlde, Astianax and Polixena [microform] : wherein is set forth the cursed treason of Caulcas. Very pleasaunt & delectable to reade. Gathered in English verse by Iohn Partridge, in the yeare. 1566
- Partridge, John, active 1566-1573
- Additional Titles:
- Hystorie of Astianax & Polixena
- Imprinted at London : By Henry Denham, for Thomas Hacket: and are to be solde at hys shop in Lumbard streate, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- In verse., Publication date from STC., Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library., Running title reads: The hystorie of Astianax & Polixena., Signature B1-end torn; some pages stained., Signatures: A B⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1213:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19425.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049262