Propositions, tending to proove the necessarie vse of the Christian Sabbaoth [microform] : or Lords day; and that it is com... vs in Gods [wo]rd. VVherevnto is added the practice of that sacred day, framed after the rules of the same word. By Iohn Sprint, an unvvorthie minister of the Gospell of Iesus Christ, at Thornebery in Gloucester shire
- Sprint, John, -1623
- Additional Titles:
- Propositions, tending to proove the necessarie use of the Christian Sabbaoth
- Imprinted at London : By H. L[ownes] for Thomas Man, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 62 pages
- Imperfect; lower margin of A1, title page, cropped, with loss of imprint date; some print lost on title page; signatures F3-4 bound out of order following A1., Printer's device (McKerrow 278) on title page., Printer's name and publication date from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1220:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23109.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049288