Aggravation of sinne [microform] : and sinning against knowledge. Mercie. Delivered in severall sermons upon divers occasions. By Tho: Goodvvin B.D.
- Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680
- Additional Titles:
- Aggravation of sinne
Aggravation of sinning against mercie
Aggravations of sinning against knovvledge
Aggravations of sinning against knowledge
- London : Printed by M. Flesher for Iohn Rothwell, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the Sun in Pauls Churchyard, M DC XXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 91 pages, 1 unnumbered page; 4 unnumbered pages, 42 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- "Aggravations of sinning against knovvledge" has separate dated title page; pagination and register are continuous. "Aggravation of sinning against mercie" has separate pagination, register, and title page with imprint ".. printed by M.F. for R. Dawlman ..".
A variant of the edition with R. Dawlman's name in the imprint on the general title page.
Closely trimmed with some loss of running title.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The words "sinne: and sinning" and "knowledge. Mercie." are bracketed together on title page.
With a final imprimatur leaf.
With an additional title page: Aggravation of sinne. By Tho: Goodwin B.D. ..
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1068:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12033.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049338