Sir Gyles Goose-cappe Knight [microform] : A comedy lately acted with great applause at the private House in Salisbury Court
- Chapman, George, 1559?-1634
- London : Printed [by John Norton] for Hugh Perry, and are to be sold by Roger Ball at the golden Anchor, in the Strand neere Temple barre, 1636.
- Physical Description:
- 80 unnumbered pages
- A variant, probably later, of the edition without the imprint date.
Attributed to George Chapman.
Imprint has "barre 1636." (Greg I, 228(b[sec.])). Variant: imprint has "barre. 1636." and date is hand-stamped (Greg, I, 228(b)).
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signatures: A² B-K⁴ L² .
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1602:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg, I, 228(b and [sec.]).
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12051.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049376