The ephemerides of Phialo [microform] : deuided into three bookes. The first, a method which he ought to follow that desireth to rebuke his friend, when he seeth him swarue: without kindling his choler, or hurting himselfe. The seconde, a canuazado to courtiers in foure pointes. The thirde, the defence of a curtezan ouerthrowen. And a short apologie of the Schoole of abuse, against poets, pipers, players, [et] their excusers. By Steph. Gosson, stud. Oxon
- Gosson, Stephen, 1554-1624
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Dawson, Anno. 1586.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 65 [i.e. 92] leaves
- Leaves 90-92 misfoliated 61, 93, 65.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1946. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 297:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12094.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049398