A briefe discouery of the damages that happen to this realme by disordered and vnlawfull diet [microform] : The benefites and commodities that otherwise might ensue. With a perswasion of the people, for a better maintenance to the nauie. Briefly compiled, by Edward Ieninges
- Jeninges, Edward
- Additional Titles:
- Briefe discovery of the damages that happen to this realme by disordered and unlawfull diet
- Printed at London : By Roger Warde, dwelling in Holbourne ouer against Eely house, at the signe of the Castle, 1593.
- Physical Description:
- 3-30 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1245:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14487.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049407