The happines of enjoying, and making a true and speedie use of Christ [microform] : Setting forth, first, the fulnesse of Christ. Secondly, the danger of neglecting Christ, and the opportunity of grace. Thirdly, the Lord Jesus the soules last refuge. Whereunto is added, St. Pauls legacie, or farewell to the men of Corinth. By Alexander Grosse B.D. Minister of the Gospel, and pastour of Bridford
- Grosse, Alexander, 1596?-1654
- Additional Titles:
- Dolefulnes and danger of neglecting Christ, and the opportunity of grace
Heavenly discourse of Christs fulnes
Lord Jesus the soules last refuge
- London : Printed by Robert Young for Iohn Bartlet, at the signe of the gilt-cup neere Saint Austens gate, 1640.
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 286, 54 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- "A heavenly discourse of Christs fulnes", "The dolefulnes and danger of neglecting Christ, and the opportunity of grace", and "The Lord Jesus the soules last refuge" each have separate dated title page; pagination and register are continuous. "Saint Pauls legacie" (caption title) has separate pagination; register re-commences with B1.
Reproduction of the original in the British library.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1239:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12395.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049490