A compendious treatise entituled, De re militari [microform] : containing principall orders to be obserued in martiall affaires. VVritten in the Spanish tongue, by that worthie and famous captaine, Luis Gutierres de la Vega, citizen of Medina del Campo. And newlie translated into English, by Nicholas Lichefild
- Gutierrez de la Vega, Luis, approximately 1509-
- Uniform Title:
- De re militari. English
- Additional Titles:
- De re militari
- Ianuarij primus. 1582. Imprinted at London : By Thomas East, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 20 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Lichefield, Nicholas
- A2 is a cancel.
Also issued as part 2 of: Styward, Thomas. 1582. Januarii decimus. The pathwaie to martiall discipline: London, .
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1947. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 320:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12538.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049572