A ryght delectable treatyse upon a goodly garlande or chapelet of laurell by mayster Skelton poete laureat studyously dyuysed at Sheryshotton Castell. In ye foreste of galtres, where in ar co[m]prysyde many [et] dyuers colacyons [et] ryght pregnant allectyues of syngular pleasure, as more at large it doth apere in ye pees folowynge [microform].
- Skelton, John, 1460?-1529
- Additional Titles:
- Chapelet of laurell
- [London?] : [Imprynted by me Rychard faukes dwelling in durarent or els in Powlis chyrche yarde at the sygne of the A.B.C.], [The yere of our lorde god.M.CCCCC.xxiii. The iii. day of Octobre] 
- Physical Description:
- 52 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Imprint from colophon., In verse., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: [pi]² A-F⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 19:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22610.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049683