An apologie for vvomen. Or An opposition to Mr. Dr. G. his assertion [microform] : Who held in the act at Oxforde. anno 1608. that it was lawfull for husbands to beate their wiues. By W.H. of Ex. in Ox.
- Heale, William, 1581 or 1582-1627
- Additional Titles:
- Apologie for women
Apologie for women. Or An opposition to Mr. Dr. G. his assertion
Opposition to Mr. Dr. G. his assertion
- At Oxford : Printed by Ioseph Barnes printer to the Vniversitie, 1609.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 66 pages
- Apparently a criticism of Dr. William Gager.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
W.H. = William Heale.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1957. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 725:22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan, I, p. 74-75.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13014.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049906