The vvay of lyfe [microform] : A Christian, and catholique institution comprehending principal poincts of Christian religion, which are necessary to bee knowne of all men, to the atteyning of saluation. First delyuered, in the Danish language for the instruction of those people, by Doctor Nicolas Hemmingius, preacher of the Gospell, and professor of diuinitie, for the Kynge of Denmarcke, in his Uniuersitie of Hafnia: and about three yeares past, (for the commoditie of others) translated into Latine, by Andrew Seurinus Velleius: and now first, and newly Englished, for the commodity of English readers: by N. Denham, this yeare of our redemption. 1578
- Hemmingsen, Niels, 1513-1600
- Uniform Title:
- Via vitae. English
- Additional Titles:
- Via vitae
Way of lyfe
- Imprinted at London : By [W. How for] Richard Iones, and are to bee sould ouer agaynst S. Sepulchers Churche, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 191, 191-199 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Denham, Nicholas
- A variant of the edition with "Englished .. 1579" on the title page.
Actual printer's name from STC.
Appears at reel 569 (Bodleian Library copy) and at reel 1207 (Yale University. Library copy).
Identified as STC 13068 on UMI microfilm reel 1207.
Reproductions of the originals in the Bodleian Library and Yale University. Library.
Running title reads: The way of life.
Translation of: Via vitae.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 569:10, 1207:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13067.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049919