Foure bookes of husbandry, collected by M. Conradus Heresbachius, counseller to the hygh and mightie prince, the Duke of Cleue: conteyning the whole arte and trade of husbandry, with the antiquitie, and commendation thereof. Newely Englished, and increased, by Barnabe Googe, Esquire [microform].
- Heresbach, Conrad, 1496-1576
- Uniform Title:
- Rei rusticae libri quatuor. English
- Additional Titles:
- Rei rusticae libri quatuor
- At London : Printed [by John Kingston] for Iohn VVight, 1578.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 893 [i.e. 193], 1 unnumbered leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Googe, Barnabe, 1540-1594
- "Olde English rules, for purchasing land", last leaf., A translation of: Rei rusticae libri quatuor., Includes index., P. 193 misnumbered 893., Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1947. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 322:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13197.
View MARC record | catkey: 4049972