A sermon preached at Pauls Crosse, August the 5. 1623. By Barten Holyday, now archdeacon of Oxford [microform].
- Holyday, Barten, 1593-1661
- London : Printed by William Stansby for Nathaniell Butter, and are to be sold at his shop at Saint Austines Gate in Pauls Church-yard, 1626.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 38 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- On the Gowrie conspiracy.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1107:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13615.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050102