Certaine sermons [microform] : appointed by the Queenes Maiestie, to be declared and read, by all parsons, vicars, and curates, euery Sunday and holy day in their churches: and by her graces aduise perused and ouerseene, for the better vnderstanding of the simple people
- Uniform Title:
- Certain sermons or homilies appointed to be read in churches Book 1.
- [London] : [Printed by John Charlewood and Thomas East], 1587.
- Newly imprinted in partes, according as is mencioned in the booke of common prayers.
- Physical Description:
- 192 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cranmer, Thomas, 1489-1556 and Church of England
- "Charlewood pr[inted]. A-F; East the rest"--STC.
At foot of title page: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
Book 1 of the Homilies.
By Thomas Cranmer and others.
Issued with "The seconde tome of Homilies", 1587.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1945. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 247:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13657.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050116