The shield of the righteous: or, The Ninety first Psalme, expounded, with the addition of doctrines and vses [microform] : Verie necessarie and comfortable in these dayes of heauinesse, wherein the pestilence rageth so sore in London, and other parts of this kingdome. By Robert Horn, minister of Gods Word
- Horne, Robert, 1565-1640
- Additional Titles:
- Ninety first Psalme, expounded, with the addition of doctrines and uses, Shield of the righteous, and Shield of the righteous in this time of sicknesse and mortality
- London : Printed [by G. Miller] for Philemon Stephens and Christopher Meredith, and are to be sold at their shop at the golden Lyon in Pauls Church-yard, 1625.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 147 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library., Running title reads: The shield of the righteous in this time of sicknesse and mortality., The first leaf is blank., With two final contents leaves., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1454:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13825.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050165