The image of God, or laie mans boke [microform] : in which the right knowledge of God is disclosed, and diuerse doubtes besides the principal matter, made by Roger Hutchinson. 1550
- Hutchinson, Roger, -1555
- Additional Titles:
- Image of God
Laie mans boke
- Newly imprinted at London : By Iohn Day, dwelling ouer Aldersgate, Anno do. 1560. Cum gratia & priuilegio Reginæ maiestatis per septennium.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 180 leaves
- Includes index.
Often bound with STC 14018.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Variant: imprint dated "1160" (most copies corrected in pen).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1945. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 250:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14020.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050243