Of gentylnes and nobylyte [microform] : A dyaloge betwen the marchaut the knyght and the plowman dysputyng who is a verey gentylman [et] who is a noble man and how men shuld come to auctoryte, compiled in maner of an enterlude with diuers toys [et] gestis addyd therto to make mery pastyme and disport
- Rastell, John, -1536
- [[London] : Joh[ann]es rastell me fieri fecit, [1525?]]
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages
- By John Rastell., Caption title., Imprint from colophon; publication date suggested by STC., In verse., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A⁶ B-C⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1942. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 140:21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg I:8. and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20723.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050387