Lady Pecunia, or The praise of money [microform] : Also a combat betwixt conscience and couetousnesse. Togither with, the complaint of poetry, for the death of liberality. Newly corrected and inlarged, by Richard Barnfield, graduate in Oxford
- Barnfield, Richard, 1574-1627
- Uniform Title:
- Encomion of Lady Pecunia
- Additional Titles:
- Encomion of Lady Pecunia and Praise of money
- London : Printed by W[illiam] I[aggard] and are to bee sold by Iohn Hodgets dwelling in Paules Churchyard a little beneath Paules Schoole, 1605.
- Physical Description:
- 52 unnumbered pages
- A new edition of "The encomion of Lady Pecunia" (1598), with "Poems: in divers humors" omitted.
Last leaf contains "A remembrance of some English poets".
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signatures: A-F⁴ G² .
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 824:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1486.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050391