The vvell spryng of sciences [microform] : whiche teacheth the perfecte woorke and practise of arithmeticke, bothe in whole nombers and fractions, with suche easie and compendious instruction into the said arte, as hath not heretofore been by any sette out nor laboured. Beautified with moste necessary rules and questions, not onely profitable for marchauntes, but also for all artificers, as in the table doeth partlie appere: set forthe by Humfrey Baker citezeine of Lo[n]don
- Baker, Humfrey, active 1557-1587
- Additional Titles:
- Well spring of sciences and Well sprynge of sciences
- Imprinted at London : By Ihon Kyngston, for Iames Rowbothum, M.D.LXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 162 pages, 2 unnumbered leaves
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., With three final contents pages followed by a blank leaf., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1943. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 169:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1210.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050435