A book of Christian exercise [microform] : appertaining to resolution, that is, shewing how that wee should resolue our selues to become Christians indeed. by R.P. Perused, and accompanied now with a tretise tending to pacification. By Edm. Bunny
- Uniform Title:
- Booke of Christian exercise. Part 1.
- Additional Titles:
- Christian directory
- Imprinted at London : [By J. Windet], 1585.
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 381 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 108 pages : folded table
- Additional Creators:
- Bunny, Edmund, 1540-1619
Parsons, Robert, 1546-1610
- Related Titles:
- First booke of the Christian exercise. Adaptations
Treatise tending to pacification
- A Protestant adaptation, by Edmund Bunny, of: Parsons, Robert. The first booke of the Christian exercise. Parsons' work was revised and enlarged in 1585 as: A Christian directory.
Includes Edmund Bunny's "A treatise tending to pacification", which has a divisional title page and separate pagination; register is continuous.
Printer's name from STC.
R.P. = Robert Parsons.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 855:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19359.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050436