Fortunes fashion [microform] : pourtrayed in the troubles of the Ladie Elizabeth Gray, wife to Edward the fourth. Written by Tho. Sampson
- Sampson, Thomas (Poet)
- Additional Titles:
- Troubles of the Lady Elizabeth Gray
- London : Printed [by R. Field] for William Iones, and are to be sold at his shop at White-crosse streete end by the church, 1613.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages
- In verse.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: The troubles of the Lady Elizabeth Gray.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 858:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21686.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050459