The poets vvillow: or, The passionate shepheard [microform] : with sundry delightfull, and no lesse passionate sonnets: describing the passions of a discontented and perplexed louer. Diuers compositions of verses concording as well with the lyricke, as the Anacreonticke measures; neuer before published ...
- Brathwaite, Richard, 1588?-1673
- Additional Titles:
- Passionate shepheard, Poets willow, and Poets willow: or, The passionate shepheard
- Imprinted at London : By Iohn Beale, for Samuel Rand, and are to be sold at his shop at Holborne bridge, 1614.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 83 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Dedication signed: Richard Brathvvayte., In verse., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1440:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3578.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050549