The grantes ordinances and lawes of Romeney marshe [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Romney Marsh (England)
- Additional Titles:
- Ordynaunces and lawes of Romeney Marshe
- [Londini] : [In ædibus Thomæ Berth[eleti] typis impress. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum, Anno. M.D.XLIII. ]
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bathe, Henry de, -1260
England. Sovereign (1216-1272 : Henry III)
- Contains the charter of Henry III, and the laws and customs drawn up by Henry de Bathe.
Imprint from colophon; publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: Ordynaunces and lawes of Romeney marshe.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1942. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 143:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21313.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050607