Natura brevium [microform] : nevvly and moost treuly corrected, vvyth dyuers additions of statutes boke cases, plees in abatementes of the sayd wryttes and theyr declaracio[n]s, and barres to ye same added and put in theyr places mooste conuenient
- Additional Titles:
- Olde tenures
- [Imprynted at London] : [VVythout Temple barre in Saint Clementes paryshe by [N. Hill for] me Henry Smyth], Imprynted in the yeare of our lorde God M.CCCCC.XLV. 
- Physical Description:
- 179 pages, 17 unnumbered leaves
- At foot of title page: Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum., Imprint from colophon at end of part 1; actual printer's name from STC., In two parts; Part 2 = The olde tenures., Includes index., Part 2 has a caption title., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1940. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 78:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18397.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050649