The good and the badde, or Descriptions of the vvorthies, and vnworthies of this age [microform] : Where the best may see their graces, and the worst discerne their basenesse
- Breton, Nicholas, 1545?-1626?
- Additional Titles:
- Descriptions of the worthies, and unworthies of this age, Good and the badde, and Good and the badde, or Descriptions of the worthies, and unworthies of this age
- London : Printed by George Purslowe for Iohn Budge, and are to be sold at the great south-dore of Paules, and at Brittaines Bursse, 1616.
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages
- Dedication signed: Nicholas Breton.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
Running title reads: Descriptions of the worthies, and vnworthies of this age.
The first leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1955. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 629:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Murphy, G. Bib. of Eng. character-books, p. 27.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3656.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050666