The obedie[n]ce of a Christen man [microform] : and how Christe[n] rulers ought to governe, where in also (if thou marke diligently) thou shalt fynde eyes to perceave the crafty conveyance of all iugglers
- Tyndale, William, -1536
- Uniform Title:
- Obedience of a Christen man
- [At Marlborow in the la[n]de of Hesse [i.e. Antwerp] : The seconde daye of October. Anno. M.CCCCC.xxviii, by me Hans luft [i.e. J. Hoochstraten], ]
- Physical Description:
- clx, 8 unnumbered leaves
- By William Tyndale.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
The imprint from colophon is false; actual place of publication and printer's name from STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1942. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 156:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 24446.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050736