A compendyouse somme of the very Christen relygyon [microform] : gathered faythfully out of holy scripture: necessary for all them that rede the olde and new Testament. Tra[n]slated by George Joye the yere of our lorde. M.D.xxxv. in Septembre
- Uniform Title:
- Summa totius sacrae scripturae. English
- [Imprynted at London] : [in Fletestrete by John Byddell dwellyng at the sygne of the Sonne], [An. M.D. [et] xxxv.] 
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Joye, George, -1553
- A translation, by George Joye, of: Summa totius sacrae scripturae.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Marsh's Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1942. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 153:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14821.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050837