The order for svvannes [microform] : both by the statutes, and by the auncient orders and customes vsed within the realme of England
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. Swans
- Additional Titles:
- Order for swannes and Public General Acts. Selections: Swans
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [not before 1604]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- At end: God saue the King., Caption title., Contains 30 articles., Identified as STC 9343+ on UMI microfilm., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., The first leaf is blank., This edition has an initial F with three monks., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1949. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 378:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9343.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050879