A warning for the wise, a feare to the fond, a bridle to the lewde, and a glasse to the good [microform] : Written of the late earthquake chanced in London and other places, the. 6. of April 1580. for the glorie of God, and benefite of men that warely can walke, and wisely can iudge. Set forth in verse and prose, by Thomas Churchyard Gentleman. Seen and allowed
- Churchyard, Thomas, 1520?-1604
- Imprinted at London : By Iohn Allde, and Nicholas Lyng [and Henry Bynneman?]: and are to be solde [by Nicholas Ling] at the weast dore of Paules Church, Anno 1580. April. 8.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages
- "Bynneman may have pr[inted]. at least A4"--STC.
Bookseller's name from STC.
Partly in verse.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signatures: A-B⁴ C.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1943. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 192:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5259.
View MARC record | catkey: 4050940