A treatise of the immortalitie of the soule [microform] : wherein is declared the origine, nature, and powers of the same, together with the state and condition thereof, both as it is conioyned and dissolued from the body. Made by Iohn Woolton minister of the Gospell
- Woolton, John, 1535?-1594
- Additional Titles:
- Of the immortalitie of the soule
- Imprinted at London : In Paules Churchyarde, at the signe of the Brasen Serpent, by [Thomas Purfoote for] Iohn Shepperd, Anno Dom. 1576.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 96 leaves : illustrations (woodcut)
- Actual printer's name from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the University of Chicago. Library.
Running title reads: Of the immortalitie of the soule.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 946:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25979.
View MARC record | catkey: 4051166