A guide unto Sion. Or cectaine [sic] positions, concerning a true visible church [microform] : Wherein the nature of a true church is so plainely described, as all men may easily discerne the same from false assemblies. Written by a learned and judicious divine
- Learned and Judicious Divine
- Additional Titles:
- Cectaine positions, concerning a true visible church
Certaine positions, concerning a true visible church
- Printed in Amstelredam[sic] : [By Richt Right Press], In the yeare 1640.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Ainsworth, Henry, 1571-1622?
- Press's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Sometimes attributed to H. Ainsworth--STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 946:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 26127.
View MARC record | catkey: 4051183