A message sent by the kynges Maiestie, to certain of his people, assembled in Deuonshire [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1547-1553 : Edward VI)
- Additional Titles:
- Message sent by the kynges Majestie, to certain of his people, assembled in Devonshire
- [[London] : Imprinted by Richard Grafton, printer to the Kynges Maiestie] Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum, 1549 [Mense. Iulij]
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Edward VI, King of England, 1537-1553
- Printer's name and month of publication from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1939. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 61:32).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7506.
View MARC record | catkey: 4051268