Briefe introductions, both natural, pleasant, and delectable vnto the art of chiromancy, or manuel diuination, and physiognomy [microform] : with circumstances vpon the faces of the signes. Also certaine canons or rules vpon diseases [and] sicknes. whereunto is also annexed aswell the artificiall, as naturall astrology, with the nature of the planets. written in the Latin tong, by Iohn Indagine priest. And now lately translated into Englishe, by Fabian Withers
- Indagine, Johannes ab, -1537
- Uniform Title:
- Chiromantia. English
- Additional Titles:
- Briefe introductions, both natural, pleasant, and delectable unto the art of chiromancy, or manuel divination, and physiognomy
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Purfoote, dwelling in Paules Churchyard at the signe of the Lucrece, Anno. 1575.
- Physical Description:
- 240 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Withers, Fabian
- A translation of: Chiromantia.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Signatures: pi⁴ A-O P⁴.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 571:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14076.
View MARC record | catkey: 4051350