A true transcript and publication of His Maiesties letters pattent. For an office to be erected, and called the Publicke Register for generall Commerce [microform] : Whereunto is annexed an ouerture and explanation of the nature and purport of the said office, for their better vnderstanding and direction that shall haue occasion to vse it, by Sir Arthur Gorges, Knight
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- Publique Register for generall Commerce
True transcript and publication of His Majesties letters pattent. For an office to be erected, and called the Publicke Register for generall Commerce
- [London] : Printed at Britaine Bursse [by William Stansby] for Iohn Budge, and are there to bee sold at his shop, 1611.
- Physical Description:
- 44 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
Cartwright, active 1611
Gorges, Arthur, Sir, 1557?-1625
Publique Register for Generall Commerce (England and Wales)
- Half-title reads: The Publique Register for generall Commerce.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signatures: A-E⁴ F² .
The letters patent signed and dated on C1v: Cartvvright. Westminster the fift day of March; in the eighth yeare of our reigne ..
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1270:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9226.
View MARC record | catkey: 4051354