Pleasant quippes for vpstart nevvfangled gentle-vvomen [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Glasse of vainglorious women, Glasse, to view the pride of vainglorious women, and Pleasant quippes for upstart newfangled gentle-women
- [Imprinted at London] : [By Richard Ihones, at the signe of the Rose and Crowne, neere to S. Andrewes Church in Holborne], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Gosson, Stephen, 1554-1624
- Erroneously attributed to Stephen Gosson., In verse., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Running title reads: A glasse of vainglorious women., Signatures: A-B⁴., The last leaf is blank., The title is overprinted on A1r. At foot, original signature-mark "A" with a fleuron, and overprinted direction line "Or, A glasse". A2r is the original title page, with imprint as above: A glasse, to view the pride of vainglorious women. .., With a title-page woodcut., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1950. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 423:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12096.
View MARC record | catkey: 4051550