Mary sitting at Christs feet [microform] : A sermon preached at the funerall of Mris Mary Swaine, the wife of Mr William Swaine, at Saint Buttolphs without Aldersgate. Declaring her christian life, and comfortable death, for the encouraging of all christian gentlewomen, and others, to walke in the steps of this religious gentlewoman already departed. By Lancelot Langhorne, preacher of the word of God
- Langhorne, Lancelot
- London : Printed [by N. Okes] for Arthur Iohnson, 1611.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 34 pages
- Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Some print show-through, and some pages marked.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1957. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 720:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15197.
View MARC record | catkey: 4051634