The saints daily exercise [microform] : A treatise vnfolding the whole dutie of prayer. Delivered in fiue sermons vpon I Thess. 5.17. By the late faithfull and worthy minister of Iesus Christ, Iohn Preston, Dr. in Divinity, chaplaine in ordinary to his Maiesty, Master of Emmanuel Colledge in Cambridge, and sometimes preacher of Lincolnes Inne
- Preston, John, 1587-1628
- London : Printed by W. I[ones] for Nicolas Bourne, and are to bee solde at the South Entrance of the Royall Exchange, 1630.
- The fourth edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 147 pages, 9 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Davenport, John, 1597-1670 and Sibbes, Richard, 1577-1635
- "To the reader" signed: Richard Sibbs and Iohn Davenport., Identified as STC 20254a on UMI microfilm., Includes index., Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1330:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20254.
View MARC record | catkey: 4051755