An astrological discourse vpon the great and notable coniunction of the tvvo superiour planets, Saturne & Iupiter, which shall happen the 28. day of April, 1583 [microform] : With a briefe declaration of the effectes, which the late eclipse of the sunne 1582. is yet heereafter to woorke. Written newly by Richard Haruey: partely, to supplie that is wanting in co[m]mon prognostications: and partely by prædiction of mischiefes ensuing ...
- Harvey, Richard, 1560?-1623
- Additional Titles:
- Astrological discourse upon the great and notable conjunction of the two superiour planets, Saturne & Jupiter, which shall happen the 28. day of April, 1583
- At London : Imprinted by Henrie Bynneman, Anno Domini. 1583.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 84 pages : illustrations
- Colophon reads: At London: imprinted by Henry Bynneman, with the assent of R. W[atkins].
In this edition the dedication begins on [par.]3r; B1r last line has "conioined". Quire E, and F inner, are reimposed from the other 1583 edition; the CSmH copy has both formes of F reimposed.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Watkins's name from STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1969. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1176:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12910.
View MARC record | catkey: 4051777