An exposition of the festiuall Epistles and Gospels, vsed in our English liturgie [microform] : Together with a reason why the Church did chuse the same. / By Iohn Boys, Doctor of Diuinitie. The second part from the Purification of blessed Mary the Virgin, to the feast of S. Iohn the Baptist
- Boys, John, 1571-1625
- Uniform Title:
- Exposition of the festivall Epistles and Gospels used in our English liturgie. Part 2
- At London : Imprinted for VVilliam Aspley, 1614.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 159 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Identified as STC 3436a on UMI microfilm reels 593 and 1403 and as STC 3463 on UMI microfilm reel 1540., Printed by Felix Kingston. Cf. STC (2nd ed.)., Reproductions of the originals in the Folger Shakespeare Library reel 593), the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library (reel 1403), the Bodleian Library (reel 1540), and Harvard University. Library (reel 1747)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954, 1976, 1980, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 593:9, 1403:6b, 1540:11, and 1747:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3462.7
View MARC record | catkey: 4051924