A discourse about the state of true happinesse [microform] : Deliuered in certaine sermons in Oxford, and at St. Pauls Crosse. By Robert Bolton ...
- Bolton, Robert, 1572-1631
- Additional Titles:
- Discourse of true happinesse
- At London : Imprinted by Iohn Legatt, for Edmund Weaver, and are to be sold at the Greyhound in Pauls Church-yard, 1638.
- The seventh edition, corrected and amended, with a table thereunto annexed.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 214 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
Running title reads: A discourse of true happinesse.
With two final contents leaves.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 914:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3234.
View MARC record | catkey: 4051967