The chiefe shepheard or, An exposition vpon ye xxiij. Psalme [microform] : Wherein is set downe ye most excellent priuiledges of those yt haue ye Lord for their shepheard. & that liue vnder his most gracious protection. Most needfull for ye time. By Samuell Smith minister of ye word of God at Prittlewell in Essex
- Smith, Samuel, 1588-1665
- Uniform Title:
- Chiefe shepheard
- Additional Titles:
- Chiefe shepheard or, an exposition upon ye xxiij. psalme
Exposition upon ye xxiij. psalme
- London : Printed by Nicholas Okes, 1625.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 542 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Imperfect; pages 510-535 from the British Library spliced at end of filming. Pages 517-518 torn, affecting text. First page and last two pages blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
The title page is engraved.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1335:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22835.
View MARC record | catkey: 4051973