Songes and sonettes, written by the right honorable Lorde Henry Haward late Earle of Surrey, and other [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Tottel's miscellany
- [London] : Apud Richardum Tottel. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum, 1557.
- Physical Description:
- 117 pages, 3 unnumbered leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Grimald, Nicholas, 1519-1562, Surrey, Henry Howard, Earl of, 1517?-1547, Tottel, Richard, -1594, and Wyatt, Thomas, Sir, 1503?-1542
- In verse., Includes index., Known as "Tottel's miscellany"., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., The first edition contained 271 poems, of which 40 are by Surrey, 96 by Sir Thomas Wyatt, 40 by Nicholas Grimald (also sometimes identified as the editor), and 95 by various authors. This is a somewhat different selection., With a final colophon leaf., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 346:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Case, A.E. Poetical miscellanies, 5(b). and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13861.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052106